Thursday, June 09, 2005

Back

Here is the x-ray of my back. I believe the area causing problems is in the red circle and more specifically in the green circle where the bones are out of alignment a bit causing the bulging disk, but I'm no doctor. At physical therapy last night he said that he was going to try and help relieve some of the pain with stim (I am guessing simply stands for stimulation). Basically putting four patches on my back and I am guessing it is stimulating (okay lets use the real word - shocking) your muscles. The amount cycles from weak to strong and back. At the same time he put a cold pack on my back. He said to pay attention to it last night and when I go in Friday let him know if that helped with the pain. Yes, it definitely helped, increase the pain. Ugh. I don't want to do that again.

No comments: