Friday, April 08, 2005

Ford GT

Okay, enough about the service at our local Ford Dealership, Mike Kehoe Ford. You can draw your own conclusions as to whether you think the service is good and if you want to take your car there. I will say the thing that was most appreciated is that they did tell the truth when the service technician messed up the steering.

I must say that in regards to purchasing vehicles I have had very good experiences at the dealership. I like my Focus and really like our Explorer.

I do have another gripe about my Focus. Within the last month I had to put new brake pads on all around and rotors on the front. There was no warning just a sudden grind and that was it, ruined front rotors. Only 26,000 miles. I took it to a local shop that I usually go to for brake work and got it taken care of. I quickly took my Explorer in to have the brakes checked as it has 36,000 miles. I was told the front pads had 40% of life left and the rear 50%. Cool, except I am still displeased that there was no sign that I was about to toast my rotors on the Focus until it was to late.

Our local Ford dealer does have a nice red Ford GT on the showroom floor. Ford has some wallpaper of the GT online.


No comments: