Monday, November 29, 2004

5,000 Hits

Some might see the title and be thinking 5,000 hits an hour, 5,000
hits a day, well I just managed 5,000 hits since I implemented a
counter on the blog. As I didn't really make note of when I put it on
I can't say how long that has been, but I had 1,000 back in February,
so it has been 4,000 hits since then.

I have been blogging for a bit over 2 years now and unfortuantely
Blogger has been having some performance issues lately. I would hate
to think of moving, so I'll probably hang on for a while to see if
things get better. As I was getting an error trying to post earlier,
I figured I would try an e-mail post again. The last time I tried it,
they were having problems with e-mail posts and the post was simply
lost. We'll see what happens this time.

No comments: