Thursday, June 09, 2005

Out of Office Reply

I received this out of office reply from someone I work with. He is a pretty funny and a nice guy. I thought it was good enough that I had to share. (I have blanked out names and numbers to protect the innocent.)

I will be out of the office until Tuesday June 14 pursuing my lifelong dream of becoming a competitive synchronized swimmer. If you need help during business hours, please call at xxx-xxxx. If after business hours please call xxx-xxxx.

If you'd like more information on synchronized swimming please visit this site: http://www.usasynchro.org/

Don't Panic

Of course, I had to send another note once I received the out of office response:

And I was going to bring your nose plug back that I borrowed for the competition last weekend. I hope this finds that you did not drown without it.

No comments: