Monday, May 02, 2005

Mazda 3

I was just thinking how nice the Mazda 3 looks the other day and then I saw a two 2004 models on a used car lot. If you are looking for a small sedan under 20 grand new, I think the Mazda 3 looks like a nice car. The sedan version has somewhat of a BMWish look to it. The two I saw had probably been rental/lease vehicles so they may have received more abuse than what an average driver would inflict on them, but I must say that I have never seen seats that looked that bad on a car for sale on the used lot of a new car dealership. Both were stained so bad I think one would want to at least put a slipcover on them before using them. Maybe even replace the whole seat. As they were so bad I would probably advise someone to consider leather seating if they were looking at the Mazda 3.

Mazda 3

No comments: