Info I was greeted with when I logged into Grand Central today.
Upgrade to Google Voice
We're happy to announce that your GrandCentral account can now be upgraded to Google Voice.
We hope you enjoy the new features.
- In addition to the current GrandCentral features, Google Voice has free voicemail transcriptions, SMS, conference calling, and more.
- You can also use your Google Voice account to make low cost international calls and free calls to anywhere in the United States.
- Your GrandCentral number, forwarding phones and PIN will be moved automatically to Google Voice.
- Please note that all voicemails and call logs will still be available on GrandCentral after you upgrade.
- You will have to re-record your name and greeting and update any custom settings or WebCall buttons after you upgrade.
More upgrade info.