Friday, May 23, 2008

Free Movie for the Family

Interesting. Front Yard Features, the brainchild of Martin Casas will be hosting 3 movies in Jefferson City this summer.

June 14th The Sandlot
July 18th Grease
August 8th ET

In fact they are hosting movies in several Missouri towns this summer. Check out the calendar.


From the site's about page:

Frontyard Features started in the fall of 2006 after a nice walk around the park.

My wife and I had just moved to the area and wanted to do something to meet our new neighbors. After some thought we decided that inviting our neighbors over to the house for dinner and a movie was too boring. Since I always think bigger then I should, I said “How about we do a movie in the park and invite the entire neighborhood?”, “No let’s just have them over for dinner” , my levelheaded wife said.

We never did the dinner, but by the end of the week I was underway to organizing a movie in Tower Grove Park.

No comments: