Monday, May 19, 2008

FireProof Part 2

I guess I have an answer regarding my automated post question, as I received another post from Monique. This one definitley not automated.

Hi there,

I'm sorry if my past message came across as an "automated response." I suppose it was a bit random for someone to be commenting from an older post!

We're actually going back to past bloggers to update them on the latest film & would love your blogging support!

If you could send me an email at monique@lovell-fairchild.com I would love to add you to our screening city list. We're going to be touring the country this summer previewing the movie to private audiences & would love to engage area bloggers in those screenings.

Thanks so much!
Monique Sondag
Lovell-Fairchild Communications


You never know, maybe there will be a screening in Jefferson City.

No comments: