Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Eyealike

I tried Eyealike Faces and it returned 2 pages worth of results for my picture. I was a bit surprised by the wide ranging matches it returned for me.



People like, Garrett Dillahunt, Luke Perry, Robert Kennedy Jr., Philip Glass, David Duchovny, Christian Kane, Anthony Kiedis, as well as the likes of Jeff Garlin, Paul Rusesabagina, Jon Lovitz, John Lithgow, and Cuba Gooding, Jr.

I used the same picture with same cropping a couple of times and the results, while close, were not exactly the same, as Mark Derwin showed up as the 4th one on the list the second time. Maybe the order isn't specifically suppose to be ranking them either, so maybe he was on the second page the first time and I just missed him.

My wife might be fine with me looking like some of those in the results, but I don't think I'll be mistaken for anyone of them anytime soon. Maybe I'll have to check back and see the results once it has made it out of Beta.

The company also has Eyealike Copyright Video.

No comments: