Thursday, January 10, 2008

Photoblogs

I am toying with the idea of moving my photoblog. I like my photoblog template a bit better than the old one I used to have for it on Blogger, but I like a lot of the photoblogs that have a truly photo centric look/feel.

Like Blogger I would like to find a free solution without having to really worry about space requirements.

I am thinking of something more like AMINUS3 (I posted some of my pics there to see how it works), but not sure that I like the tie to one picture a day. As you can place them on any day you want, it may not really be an issue. Not really after the look of photo hosting like Flickr or Zooomr.

I look at a fair number of photoblogs (often those submitting their pics on Photo Friday and Thursday Challenge) and realize how much of an amateur I really am, but taking and sharing photos is enjoyable nonetheless.

If you have a favorite photoblog hosting site, or have an opinion between my currnet one and Aminus3 feel free to comment. Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aminus3 between you current ones.

that one is new to me I might have to go that route. Thanks for pointing it out.

Bonj said...

Thanks Randy. After playing around with it a bit more, I think it will be the one I go with, at least for now.

If you set one up send me a link.