Sunday, August 05, 2007

Polls

Polls are out of draft, but evidently there is an issue with them today. I added a poll to the JC Sports site and it is still working fine, but when adding one to this blog I get the message:

Oops... Polls are currently not available, please come back later.


I simply added one to this site asking Blogger Users visiting the site if they have used the new poll feature. What one sees right now is:




The sad part is that I made a typo on the poll and I can't edit that element to correct the typo or even delete it.

Update: I started to look at the issue further and found that they are already aware of it.

We are aware of this issue and currently working on a fix. In the meantime, as a workaround, you can remove the poll's code from your Template | Edit HTML tab, which will delete the problematic poll from your blog.


Removed via Edit HTML.

No comments: