Sunday, June 24, 2007

40 Nikon D40s IN 40 DAYS



Today is the last day to enter to win a Nikon D40 in Nikon's Picturetown Promotion.

Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 16, 2007 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on June 24, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of forty (40) daily entry periods, each beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET every day of the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.


I have entered everyday since I noticed the sweepstakes. I haven't won yet. I am kind of glad it is over, as I was getting tired of going through all of the photos to find the little icon, or should I say little Nikon everyday.

Oh well, good luck to everyone that entered.

No comments: