Monday, January 15, 2007

New Photoblog

Okay, I like a lot of the photoblogs that have a single picture displayed on the main page. Many use Photoshop to build their photoblog on hosted sites. I simply upload my photos to Blogger. It doesn't give a thumbnail archive as many of those sites do, but I have a photoblog setup with Blogger now that displays one photo per page. You don't get thumbnails, but if you don't want to flip through one by one you can click on the year, month, or specific post via the Blog Archive links. Let me know what you think. Do you like the layout of A Visual Life or MultiMegaPixel better? For that matter, which photoblog title do you prefer?

2 comments:

Lora3677 said...

I like the title A Visual Life, but I think I like the layout of MultiMegapixel.... btw... GREAT photos!

Bonj said...

Of course. I kind of thought that might be the case. Not sure that I'll tackle that just yet and will give all of those other blog stalkers (okay, you are probably the only one) a chance to weigh in.

Thanks!