Monday, November 28, 2005

James Keown related link

Per my post referring to the story of a local man, James Keown, accused of killing his wife, I received an e-mail from his sister asking if I would link to her site. So here is the link.

I have not followed the story, but did somewhat wonder what would bring someone from Boston to Jefferson City, but as his sister lives in the area, I would speculate the reasoning for the move is the same as it is for so many, simply having family in the area or having grown up in the area.

I don't know enough about the case to even try to speculate or pick sides, but as with most incidents involving the death of an individual, I feel sorry for the innocent parties, whoever that may be on both sides, and for those suffering the loss of a loved one.

On a somewhat related note I heard a story on the news this morning that stated that murder by use of antifreeze (ethylene glycol) is on the rise.

No comments: