Wednesday, June 29, 2005

In the dark

There are a lot of people at work still in the dark on what is happening with our re-organization. Myself included. We know the high level, but that is it. Hopefully everyone will be told soon. I had someone from another section come to me today and ask me if I was going to be their new supervisor and all I could say was, I don't know. I did see a draft of what might be possible, but that was subject to change. Per my understanding of the draft she would not be one of those reporting to me, but since it was subject to change I couldn't give her a definitive answer. I discussed the draft with my current group to give them some idea of how things might go, so if they had issues with it, they could bring them up to be discussed now. I had a staff of 5, which a few weeks ago grew by 3. The last draft I saw had me with a total of 18. Needless to say, I am staying busy, and if the draft is even close to the final outcome, I will only be busier.

No comments: