Tuesday, January 11, 2005

No Blogging Representation Here

David Fletcher mentions Utah State Representative Steve Urquhart's blog (it didn't want to open for me within Firefox, but loaded fine with IE) in his post, "Representative Blogging".

I think it would be good if more Representatives had a blog. I think it could be a great tool for them to communicate with many of their constituents. I am not aware of any of Missouri's Representatives openly advertising a blog, of course, that does not mean that they do not have one. When viewing the roster and clicking on the Representatives name there is a location for the Representatives personal e-mail address as well as their personal website. Several do have their personal e-mail address listed, but I only noticed one having a personal website listed and that individual is the Speaker of the House, Rod Jetton (state listing/personal site).

Rod Jetton


Rod Jetton

No comments: