Friday, May 21, 2004

To cool!

So many things happening all of the time it is hard to keep up with them all. Blogger/Google/Blogspot/Gmail or whatever you want to call them today has the ability to do photoblogging much simpler. Hopefully I'll have time to try this out this weekend. One of the biggest hassles for me on my photoblog, A Visual Life, has been editing pictures, uploading to a site and then linking to them as I utilize the free blogger account. Now I won't have to. Free picture hosting. Might have to read the fine print and everything as you might be handing the rights of the pictures over too, as well as your first born. Isn't that what they say has been happening with gMail? ;-) Not sure on that. It uses Hello to send your pictures to a bloggerbot. You can read more about it here and here.

Now if they can tie your photos in to your gMail account where you could administer and organize them (maybe give another gig or two for them - or unlimited would even be better) that would be alright. Maybe another partnership is in order to help pay, say maybe Kodak. Hmm, I ought to get a Kodak DCS Pro SLR/n or Kodak DCS Pro SLR/c just for coming up with the idea, shouldn't I.

Kodak DCS SLR/n


Kodak DCS SLR/c


I'm sure Kodak would be more than happy to have a link for you to purchase some professional quality prints of your photos ($$).

No comments: