Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Removed myRSS Feed

myRSS Logo


I have not had a lot of luck with the RSS feed that I setup through myRSS. Maybe it is a reflection of my reader or something, so I would suspect that if anyone else has tried my feed they have not had very good results, and once again, I was going the free route, so updates by myRSS aren't as frequent. Well, upon making a change to my template today (a fairly transparent one), I noticed upon publishing that Blogger published an Atom file, so I checked it out and it appears much nicer. Bloglines appears to read it well too. Not that I really want to read my own blog, but want to see how it may look to a subscriber, so I have removed the RSS link I had on my page. If you are using a reader that doesn't support Atom and really want the RSS feed setup via myRSS then you can find it here.

No comments: