Monday, November 03, 2003

Not just for Sprint anymore


palmOne Treo 600


Cingular is now taking pre-orders for the Treo 600. Good it is available on something other than Sprint now. That should help the product. If the phone portion works as good as it sounds like it does, then this should be a great device. From prior post you may have seen I did try a Springboard Module in my Handspring Visor Deluxe, which turned it into a phone. It was a bit ackward, but the killer was the lack of sound quality from the built in microphone. As this version should have a substantially better microphone and has a nicer form factor, it should prove to be a very handy device for many.

Cingular

As I have mentioned in the past, for the most part I am pleased with the service I get with Sprint. I have had a few gripes now and again about the Vision features being unavailable, but other than that the service has been great. NOTE: This does not pertain to their customer service as that part of Sprint STINKS!

SprintPCS





No comments: