Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Lotus Expert


It looks as though one of the incentives of being a Lotus Expert is trips to England. Okay some of the people blogging about Notes already live there. It does seem that many writing blogs about Notes have been jetting off to England. Not a bad gig if you can get it. I am not knocking those doing it. They have put in the time and have the expertise. Afraid it is beyond my technical abilities. As Ben Langhinrichs mentions in his 10-21-03 post, "Competence is a precious commodity". Well, for me there are some things I am good at, some okay, and some that I stink at (I try to stay away from those). I am not on the plateau of really good at anything, which is what sets some people apart. For some the really good is a struggle and for others it is natural.

It does appear that Notes has a big following in Europe.

No comments: