Monday, August 04, 2008

Cool, Kewl, Cuil.

Cool, I mean Kewl, wait, no, I mean CUIL.

Someone pointed this one out at work. The site has evidently been making the rounds in the press lately too, but I don't find it very good to search on the Missouri Department of Revenue and have graphics from other states (Illinois, South Carolina, and Oregon to name a few) display with links to the Missouri Department of Revenue site.



From an article I saw this morning, it appears there are others that are not to fond of this either. Per the dramatic steps that Vince Sollitto stated would take place in the 24 to 48 hours following his interview with reporter Clint Boulton, it appears that they have not made much progress.

What do you think? My take is not so CUIL.

Trying a couple of searches I can't say that I was really impressed with the search results over Google, Altavista, or Live Search either.

No comments: