Friday, February 06, 2004

Exploited

I occasionally check to see where I am falling on the search engines, not that anyone is really searching for me. As I update somewhat regularly searching on "Bonj" does often show my blog near the top. In looking recently I found that I did not show near the top and found that my blog had completely vanished from the list. I got to thinking about it a bit and I am guessing I know why. I had a post clearly pointing out that it was an example of the IE exploit. As I posted later McAfee added detection of the exploit and goes a bit crazy when it finds it listing it as a Trojan. I imagine the fact that it somewhat appeared that the page held a virus that it was removed from the search engine results. Have since removed the post referring to the exploit. Only time will tell if is creeps back into the search results.

No comments: